What will you experience in this opportunity?
- Opening the door to top retailers and brands across EMEA
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and Business Development Managers
- Being part of an excellent and talented team enabling you to reach your ambitions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Written and oral fluency in key European languages is a must (French, Italian or Spanish)
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting enterprise companies
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM
Go Instore is the #1 video-powered retail platform. Founded in 2014, we’re a team of ~90 changing the face of retail. Dubbed by our customers as “the 3rd channel”, Go Instore powers Currys, M&S, Pandora, Sonos, Microsoft, Pets at Home and many more.
We are now ready to move to our next stage of growth and are looking for a Business Development Executive to create opportunities in retailers across EMEA. Success in this role will be measured by volume of qualified opportunities.
This is a very exciting time to join Go Instore and will afford a lot of breadth and challenges for the right candidate.
Our culture is critical to us, and even more so as we grow. There are 4 key elements that we live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Flexible holiday policy
- Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing platform Spill
- Learning & development
- 1 Extra days holiday for each full year worked