What will you experience in this opportunity?
- Working with high profile international brands.
- Working with the latest technology stack.
- Being part of an excellent and talented team enabling you to reach your ambitions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience preferable with Customer Success Management at (ideally) a SaaS organisation - a Ninja in Customer Account Management, Cross-Sells, & Up-Sells.
- Self-motivated, work under minimum supervision, with innovative & independent thinking skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independent thinking.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent organisation skills and good Microsoft 365 suite know-how … Confluence, HubSpot, & Power BI would also be a plus!
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills … both customers & colleagues.
- Personable & a highly customer centric attitude are the most important things you need to have.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, where every day is different & exciting.
- Be ready to Rock as soon as possible!
- Act as primary contact for all post-sales efforts, focusing on customer success and customer service.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and drive high levels of adoption and ongoing satisfaction.
- Track & report on key account metrics, working with the client portfolio to hit agreed targets, add value to their businesses, and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors by having an excellent overview of the business, the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Work closely with both the VP & Head of Customer Success, and designated channel partner(s) to define strategy and account plan for channel partner(s), in line with business priorities.
- Follow-up on renewals and encourage upsell and cross-sell to fulfil the customer’s business goal.
- Play an active role in the Customer Success team for achieving team-related objectives and creating a positive and productive environment to feed creativity and happiness.
Go Instore is a world leading SAAS platform that provides video selling services to the biggest names in retail globally.
We are looking for a London based (with a quiet remote working environment) Customer Success Manager to work closely with our Optimisation Teams and Customers to provide first class support. You will need the maturity to work collaboratively and independently with clients across the globe (both UK & global time zones). In short, we are after go-getters that see this door opening as way to not only contribute to our growth, but to learn, grow personally and fast track their own career in a unique working environment. We believe in working hard, having fun, and rewarding success. We are based in the heart of Shoreditch London in a very cool office and are in a period of seismic growth.
Our culture is critical to us, and even more so as we grow. There are 4 key elements that we live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Flexible holiday policy
- Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing platform Spill
- Learning & development
- 1 Extra days holiday for each full year worked