What will you experience in this opportunity?
Go Instore, an Emplifi company is looking for a creative and passionate Content Marketer to research, plan, develop, and publish engaging content. As a Content Marketer, you will primarily be responsible for researching, creating, publishing, and measuring the success of our content across all our channels.
- Driving adoption of Go Instore in the world’s greatest brands and retailers by helping and driving our content strategy
- We measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results
- Working closely between marketing, product, and sales to take our message to market by developing new content and collateral
- Being part of an excellent and talented team. We are fast-moving, creative with great ideas bouncing all over the place enabling you to reach your ambitions.
- Working with major global brands and senior stake holders
- Collaborate across teams to understand global content needs for initiatives and campaigns.
- Help the marketing to establish relationships across the company that enable a greater understanding of how our products provide solutions and opportunities for our customers.
- With SEO standard methodologies in mind, create short- and long-form content pieces for brand awareness to demand generation.
- Coordinate with the team on developing SEO strategies, execution, and optimization — conducting keyword research, and optimize web content.
- Monitor content performance and identify opportunities for improving our content plan or optimizing existing content.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, ideally in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Three or more years of related experience working in web content marketing/strategy and digital spaces.
- Advanced knowledge of content marketing standard practices.
- Superior copywriting ability.
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical, communications, organizational, and leadership skills
- Able to analyze and evaluate business issues and document go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrated ability to handle change well, pivoting communication or tactical approaches when necessary.
Go Instore is a world leading SAAS platform that provides video selling services to the biggest names in retail globally.
Our culture is critical to us, and even more so as we grow. There are 4 key elements that we live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Flexible holiday policy
- Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing platform Spill
- Learning & development
- 1 Extra days holiday for each full year worked