What will you experience in this opportunity?
- Landing new logos for Go Instore across DACH
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and VP Sales & Marketing
- Being part of an excellent and talented team enabling you to reach your ambitions
- Achieve new business revenue quota against quarterly and annual targets within DACH
- Revenue attainment is measured against new logo client wins and Annual Recurring Revenue
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven new logo wins from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to win new logos in Northern Europe retail and ecommerce through clear experience
- A self-motivated professional who can plan how to develop a strong pipe (3-4x annual target)
- Understand solution and value-based selling
- Comfortable making compelling business cases at C-Level
- Able to collaborate effectively with internal teams (sales, marketing) to generate the pipe
- Ability to qualify opportunities effectively and follow a structured sales methodology
- Strong and effective communicator
- Comfortable negotiating 6/7 figure SAAS contracts
- Worked in a fast-paced high-growth startup or VC backed business
- Methodical, structured and organised
- Knowledge and interest in the retail/ecommerce industry
Use of tools and processes:
- CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot etc
- Sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator etc
Experience and background
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years+ in a new business sales role selling value based SAAS solutions into the retail / ecommerce market. Other industries will be considered
- Clear and demonstrable track record of achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Fluent or Native German is a must, as is proven experience selling in this territory
- Can show consistent new logo wins throughout his/her career with supporting deal examples.
- Multi-year SAAS sales experience in business solutions is a must
- Has been trained in structured sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Sandler, Force Management, TAS or other similar
Go Instore is the #1 video-powered retail platform. Founded in 2014, we’re a team of ~90 changing the face of retail.
Dubbed by our customers as “the 3rd channel”, Go Instore powers Currys, M&S, Pandora, Sonos, Microsoft, Pets at Home and many more.
We are now ready to move to our next stage of growth and need a strong DACH Business Development Manager to help win new logos across the territory. Success in this role will be measured against revenue quota.
This is a very exciting time to join Go Instore and will afford a lot of breadth and challenges for the right candidate.
Our culture is critical to us, and even more so as we grow. There are 4 key elements that we live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Flexible holiday policy
- Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing platform Spill
- Learning & development
- 1 extra day’s holiday for each full year worked